Weddings & Private Events at Washington House
Located on Ann Arbor’s historic Old West Side, the Washington House is the perfect setting for your private party or gathering, including outdoor weddings, Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah, graduations, defending dissertations, first communions, and more. Our grounds are ideal for small intimate weddings and gatherings of up to 75 guests.
- two large bedrooms, each with two full beds
- one small bedroom with a single bed
- two full bathrooms
- spacious living and dining areas
- full kitchen
- beautifully landscaped private yard for weddings and events
- full privacy fence
- front porch, back deck and parking lot
We are WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING! Just three few short blocks to Ann Arbor’s Main Street and a stone’s throw from the Ann Arbor YMCA. Walkable to U of M main campus.
Churches within walking distance include: Bethlehem United Church, St. Paul’s Luthern Church, Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, New Hope Baptist Church, St. Andrews Episcopal Church, Fountain Church of God, and Karma Thegsum Choling (Tibetan Buddhist).
Recommended Ann Arbor Area Caterers:
Simply Scrumptious Catering
Angel Food Catering
Shalimar Restaurant (Indian)
Food For All Seasons
Rentals (tents, tables, chairs, etc):
Wedding Weekend Package:
- $2500/2-night stay includes private use of entire Washington House, grounds, garage, and parking lot for your event
- house sleeps 5-7 people in 3 bedrooms – maximum of 7 people, no blow-up mattresses, sleeping on couch, etc
- optional use of Burnt Toast Inn on William Street (an easy 2-block walk) to sleep up to an additional 11 people in 5 bedrooms (subject to availability)
- your own event insurance is required (such as theeventhelper.com)
- signed hosting agreement required